Low Student/Instructor Ratios
We have 8 classrooms and a staff of 28 highly educated, experienced and devoted teachers. We specialize in small group education, while maintaining a high level of care for infant, toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary. The campus maintains an average student to instructor ratio of 4:1 for infant, 6:1 for toddlers, 8:1 for preschool, and 13:1 for K -6.
The Montessori program is a proven method that allows the child to learn through experiences that stay with them for life.
- Children are encouraged to complete the work at their level and pace allowing for genuine internalization
- Access to a variety of learning tools in a variety of levels that will be challenging
- Each core lesson is given individually or in small groups
- Individual lesson plans give the teacher an opportunity to evaluate children more thoroughly
- Teachers are able to track each child’s interest, struggles, and personal growth year to year without starting each year getting to know a whole new group of children
We are an American Montessori Society (AMS) Member School. Quality Interactive Montessori is licensed by the State of AZ Dept. of Health Services.
Hours of Operation
We are open year round Monday through Friday, from 7:30AM to 5:30PM. Full and part-time schedules are available. Before and after school care is also provided.